What is Involved in Group Therapy in Northbrook?
Group therapy involves a small group of individuals who share similar experiences coming together in a safe environment. These therapy sessions are led by a certified group leader, and people can share their own experiences and gain new insights by listening to other individuals in the group.
While you may feel nervous during those first initial sessions, you will soon become comfortable sharing your story with the rest of the group. However, it is important to remember that sharing is entirely optional, and you are encouraged to speak only when you feel comfortable doing so.
Thanks to group therapy, you can learn new coping strategies, discover new insights into your mental health, and address your feeling of isolation, stress, and anxiety.
Here at CRC Institute, we know that all our clients have individual needs and that their treatment plans must be tailored to those needs. As such, it is important to understand your condition and create a program that considers your goals and desires for recovery.
Benefits of Group Therapy Northbrook
There are many benefits to group therapy. When you participate in this form of therapy, you can:
- Learn new things about yourself
- Create new patterns of thinking and self-talk
- Adjust the way you relate the world
- Learn effective coping skills
- Improve your mental health
- Gain understanding about specific conflicts within your environment
- Address feelings of depression and isolation
- Overcome anxiety
- Have a safe space to express emotions
- Improve your quality of life
Group Therapy Northbrook
Our PhD-led group therapy treatment options help make the most of your time at Chicago Rehab Center. Combined with medical oversight and holistic and extended care practices or just on their own, our gender-specific groups help process the difficulties of a new life in recovery as well as celebrate the successes.
Our group therapy offerings include topics related to:
- Early Recovery
- Emotional Sobriety in Recovery
- Meditation and Mindfulness for 12-Step
- Advanced Relapse Prevention
- DBT Skills Group (weekly evening sessions)
- Advanced DBT Practice
- Recovery & Emotional Sobriety
- Skills Groups
- Disordered Eating
- Family Coping Skills
- Relationships and Sobriety
- Being of Service
No matter what type of treatment issues you or your loved one requires, CRC can create a unique and stimulating schedule for continued growth with peer support and Ph.D. oversight. In addition, our group therapy team at CRC meets patients at whichever stage they are at in their recovery and provides custom options.
Group therapy sessions in Northbrook with CRC are available weekly, bi-weekly, or daily with a highly-trained therapist.
Other areas we service for group therapy include:
Northbrook | Evanston | Chicago | Winnetka | Arlington Heights | Hinsdale | Wilmette
CRC Institute: Group Therapy Northbrook
Group Therapy Northbrook: Modern Recovery Therapies for Substance Abuse
In addition to group therapy, clients receive a variety of evidence-based therapies customized to their needs
NAD+ is a therapy helping individuals stay on the path to recovery. Also known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, it’s a naturally occurring enzyme that promotes the production of energy within our body’s cells. With NAD+ therapy, individuals can improve brain function.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Mental Health Therapy
Our goals at CRC are:
- Help you heal your mind, body, and soul through a variety of effective treatments and therapies
- Provide state-of-the-art care to help you during your healing process
- Teach you tools to cope with life’s challenges in a healthy way
- Help you to feel empowered and confident in your life
- Help you gain awareness and insight into your specific triggers
- Address any co-occurring mental health conditions
- Treat not just yourself as an individual but also address your relationships with family members and loved ones
- Offer you collaborative therapy and treatment during your recovery
Our medical and wellness teams provide patients with a truly singular experience through respect, kindness, and compassion that promotes ease and tranquility.
Begin Your Addiction Recovery
Speak with our team to see how we can help you with our evidence-based addiction treatments & integrated medicine approach.
Why Choose CRC Institute for Group Therapy in Northbrook and More
About CRC Treatment Center in Northbrook, IL
CRC Treatment Center is home to the industry’s most stimulating and successful programming for an evidence-based personalized approach to substance abuse treatment and health optimization that facilitates whole-person healing. Our treatment and wellness team consists of the best doctors, clinicians, and holistic practitioners in their field.
Group Therapy Northbrook: Frequently Asked Questions
Who is group therapy Northbrook most beneficial for?
What can I expect from group therapy Northbrook?
What makes group therapy Northbrook successful?
Is group therapy for everyone?