Family therapy can be a powerful tool in aiding your recovery. Our counseling sessions help you to set clear boundaries for yourself with members of your family, while also helping you all to reach a sense of peace.
Get The Help You Need: Family Therapy with CRC Treatment Center
Many programs often overlook the importance of supporting families during their loved ones’ substance abuse recovery and treatment. But at CRC Treatment Center, we educate, support, and guide families through the process of recovery. At CRC, our focus is on a continuum of care for families with evidence-based, scientifically-validated treatment options.
Our family therapy sessions provide you with a calm platform to speak with your family members and have your voice heard, while also offering you a place where you can learn how to listen and effectively process emotions. During family therapy with CRC, a trained therapist gently guides the conversation to enable everyone to examine the specific dynamics and roles within the family unit, as well as to help each individual identify behavioral patterns. Discovering what exactly is at the core of those patterns can be extremely beneficial for long-term healing and recovery.
Benefits of Family Therapy with Trained Therapists
Through counseling, family therapy Chicago sessions with CRC Treatment Center can tremendously help you benefit during your recovery in several ways, as well as educate, guide, and support your families. During family therapy, you will learn how to:
- Create healthy boundaries with family members
- Build and maintain coping skills
- Learn how to effectively communicate with family members
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Learn anger management skills
- Establish a deeper sense of empathy
- Improve mental health
Evidence-Based Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment and Services for Patients
Modern Recovery Therapies for Substance Abuse
NAD+ is a therapy helping individuals stay on the path to recovery. Also known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, it’s a naturally occurring enzyme that promotes the production of energy within our body’s cells. With NAD+ therapy, individuals can improve brain function.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Mental Health Therapy
Our goals at CRC are:
- Help you heal your mind, body, and soul through a variety of effective treatments and therapies
- Provide state-of-the-art care to help you during your healing process
- Teach you tools to cope with life’s challenges in a healthy way
- Help you to feel empowered and confident in your life
- Help you gain awareness and insight into your specific triggers
- Address any co-occurring mental health conditions
- Treat not just yourself as an individual but also address your relationships with family members and loved ones
- Offer you collaborative therapy and treatment during your recovery
Our medical and wellness teams provide patients with a truly singular experience through respect, kindness, and compassion that promotes ease and tranquility.
Begin Your Recovery
Speak with our team to see how we can help you with our evidence-based treatments and integrated medicine approach.
Why Choose CRC Institute Treatment Center in Chicago for Therapy
In order to heal from a chronic condition, one thing has to change — everything. This journey towards health and wellness is different for every individual, but the two elements that are always involved include connection and magic. In order to achieve these two treatment components, our counseling and therapies at CRC Treatment Center in Chicago include:
About CRC Treatment Center in Chicago
Family Therapy for Individuals, Couples, Your Children and For Improving Your Marriage: Frequently Asked Questions
What typically happens in family therapy?
What is the purpose of family therapy at CRC?
What techniques are used in family therapy?
Does family counseling really work?