What is IV Therapy?
IV therapy provides your body with the proper nutrients it needs. At CRC Institute, our vitamin treatments restore balance within, helping you to reach a desired place of health and wellness. An IV is used to place the necessary nutrients directly into the bloodstream, which we have found to be a much more effective method than taking over-the-counter supplements.
How IV Therapy Can Help
IV therapy and hydration therapy offer great benefits and results, including:
- Restores the body with the nutrients it needs
- Improves immune function
- Increases energy levels
- Reduces anxiety
- Promotes improved mental clarity and cognitive function
Who Would Benefit from IV Therapy with Vitamins?
IV therapy with CRC Institute Rehab Center is ideal for those experiencing substance abuse. Specifically, the treatment is effective for you if you are experiencing withdrawals from substances. Without treatment, you may lose many of the important nutrients that your body needs to function effectively, which can ultimately negatively impact mood and cognitive function. By receiving vitamins and other nutrients via an IV, these important vitamins will be restored, enabling you to move forward with your recovery.
What Makes IV Therapy Effective?
IV therapy is effective because the vitamins and amino acids are placed directly into your blood stream intravenously. This allows your body to quickly and efficiently absorb the minerals and nutrients at much higher levels than from food or supplements. Your body’s ability to absorb vitamins and minerals when swallowed (therefore having to pass through the stomach) is impacted by factors that include metabolism, age, overall health, and genetics. However, when you receive nutrients intravenously (via an IV drip), your body is able to consume everything much more quickly, effectively, and in much larger amounts.
CRC’s Evidence-Based Approach to Treating Substance Abuse
What We Offer in Substance Abuse Treatment
NAD+ is a therapy helping individuals stay on the path to recovery. Also known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, it’s a naturally occurring enzyme that promotes the production of energy within our body’s cells. With NAD+ therapy, individuals can improve brain function.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Mental Health Therapy
Our goals at CRC are:
- Help you heal your mind, body, and soul through a variety of effective treatments and therapies
- Provide state-of-the-art care to help you during your healing process
- Teach you tools to cope with life’s challenges in a healthy way
- Help you to feel empowered and confident in your life
- Help you gain awareness and insight into your specific triggers
- Address any co-occurring mental health conditions
- Treat not just yourself as an individual but also address your relationships with family members and loved ones
- Offer you collaborative therapy and treatment during your recovery
Our medical and wellness teams provide patients with a truly singular experience through respect, kindness, and compassion that promotes ease and tranquility.
Begin Your Recovery
Speak with our team to see how we can help you with our evidence-based treatments and integrated medicine approach.
Why Choose CRC Treatment Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
About CRC Treatment Center in Chicago
IV Therapy Chicago: Frequently Asked Questions
How much is IV Vitamin Therapy?
Does insurance pay for IV therapy?