What is NAD+ IV Therapy?
NAD+ is a treatment or therapy program that can help you to stay on the path to recovery. Also known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, NAD is the body’s natural enzyme that stimulates cell-based energy production and can be administered via IV drip to those navigating recovery.
NAD+ IV therapy, also known as a NAD infusion, can help you repair and reverse cell-based substance abuse damage. At Chicago Rehab Center, we promote NAD+ treatment like a modern companion to traditional medical care.
What Makes NAD+ IV Therapy Effective?
When NAD+ enzymes are placed directly into your bloodstream, your body can quickly and efficiently absorb what it needs at a much higher level than from food or supplements. Your body’s ability to absorb enzymes, vitamins, and minerals when swallowed and digested is impacted by factors that include metabolism, age, overall health, and genetics. However, when you receive nutrients through an IV drip, the human body is able to immediately put the supplement to work.
Can IV NAD Help Me?
NAD infusions supports your body’s natural restoration process, you can experience incredible benefits, including:
- Reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- Improve the immune system and chronic fatigue
- Repair cells throughout the body, improving overall health and slowing the aging process
- Improve memory and brain function
- Boost mood and stimulate brain cells
- Increase focus and mental clarity
How Long Does NAD+ IV Therapy Take to Work?
Once the NAD+ IV drip is administered by therapists in our clinic near Wilmette, your body quickly begins working to restore health on a cellular level. Each NAD infusion treatment takes approximately three hours, but you should feel the effects almost immediately. Overall, your body and your brain should feel healthier and more balanced.
Who Would Benefit from NAD+ IV Therapy Near Wilmette?
An NAD+ IV treatment is ideal if you are experiencing substance abuse withdrawals as a result of the detox process, as it supports your body’s natural restoration process. We are proud to offer revolutionary treatments like NAD+ infusions to our Wilmette clients. Combined with other services such as counseling and family therapy, NAD+ treatment can help reset your body and your life.
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
At CRC Institute, we believe in creating change that will last long after you move on from our structured services. We work with you and your family to support a continuum of care that promotes lifelong healing.
Other areas we offer acupuncture include:
Our Evidence-Based Approach to Substance Abuse Treatment
At CRC, we believe in creating lasting changes rather than “fixing” you, because we do not believe that you are broken in the first place. We work with you and your family to support a long-term continuum of care that lasts well after you move on from our structured services.
Wilmette NAD+ Therapy: Modern Recovery and Wellness Therapies
The unique combinations of recovery treatments and therapies provided at CRC do not exist at other facilities – Our treatment offerings for substance abuse include both traditional treatment methods as well as modern therapies.
NAD+ is a therapy helping individuals stay on the path to recovery. Also known as Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, it’s a naturally occurring enzyme that promotes the production of energy within our body’s cells. With NAD+ therapy, individuals can improve brain function.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Mental Health Therapy
Our goals at CRC are:
- Help you heal your mind, body, and soul through a variety of effective treatments and therapies
- Provide state-of-the-art care to help you during your healing process
- Teach you tools to cope with life’s challenges in a healthy way
- Help you to feel empowered and confident in your life
- Help you to gain awareness and insight into your specific triggers
- Address any co-occurring mental health conditions
- Treat not just yourself as an individual but also address your relationships with family members and loved ones
- Offer you collaborative therapy and treatment during your substance abuse treatment
Our medical and wellness teams provide patients with a truly singular experience through respect, kindness, and compassion that promotes ease and tranquility.
Begin Your Addiction Recovery
Book an appointment today with our team to see how our many offerings, such as NAD+ IV therapy, can help you on your journey toward holistic health.
What We Offer in Substance Abuse Treatment
The unique combinations of recovery treatments and therapies provided at CRC Institute do not exist at other facilities. Our treatment offerings for substance abuse include both traditional treatment methods as well as modern therapies.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: When participating in our Wilmette Partial Hospitalization Program, you receive individualized intensive care while remaining in your home. This can include attending individual therapy and group therapy sessions multiple times per week, along with a custom treatment plan that includes a variety of modern therapies offered at our treatment center.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Intensive Outpatient is a key step in long-term recovery. Whether you are receiving treatment for addiction and substance abuse, mental illness, disordered eating, alcoholism, or depression, Intensive Outpatient provides care that doesn’t consume your whole life. You are able to live in your home during the duration of treatment with access to work and family.
- Outpatient Detox: Outpatient Detox with CRC Treatment Center near Wilmette enables you to go through the detox process all from the comfort of your own home environment.
Addiction Counseling: We provide you with addiction-based counseling from Wilmette’s top counselors and psychiatrists to help you identify specific triggers and give you life-long tools to improve and maintain your mental health.
Choose Our Treatment Center for Addiction Recovery and Regenerative Medicine
Our board-certified and licensed medical team fully and comprehensively evaluates each patient’s medical history and specific goals for treatment. Our unique combination of mental health care has consistently proven to help individuals overcome and heal from substance abuse for successful long-term rehabilitation.
About CRC Treatment Center Wilmette
CRC Treatment Center is home to the industry’s most stimulating and successful programming for an evidence-based personalized approach to substance abuse treatment and health optimization that facilitates whole-person healing. Our treatment and wellness team consists of the best doctors, clinicians, and holistic practitioners in their field.
NAD IV Therapy Near Wilmette: FAQs
Why is NAD Therapy Effective?
An NAD+ treatment heals the body on a cellular level. The benefits include reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms, improving brain function and mood, and repairing cells throughout the body.
How do you feel after NAD+ IV therapy?
After your NAD+ treatment session, you can expect to feel energized and focused.